Technical parameter of the full function diesel test stand:
- Output power: 15 KW
- Rotation speed:0～4500RPM/Min.
- Rotation speed controlling: inverter
- Power supply: 380V 50/60HZ
- Rail pressure:0-2200bar
- Rail pressure precision tolerance: ±5 Bar
- Fuel tank capacity : 30 liters
- Fuel temperature controlling : 40±2℃
- Fuel tank filtration: less than 5μm
- Diesel test equipment size: 2200×1430×1900 mm
- Weight: 1500kg
Function of this diesel test bench
- Common rail solenoid and piezo injectors (Bosch denso delphi siemens cummins)
- Coding common rail injectors( the above brand)
- Common rail pumps
- Denso HP0 PUMP
- CAT 320D pumps
- EUI/EUP ( electronic unit injector and pump, Caterpillar C13/15/18,Volvo,Detroit, Iveco, Bosch, Cummins Delphi E3 …)
- Cummins ISX15 Q60 unit injector pumps
- CAT HEUI /HEUP (mid-pressure) Caterpillar C7 C9 C3126 3408…
- VP37/VE37 electronic pump
- Vp44 pump
- RED-4 pumps
- Armature stroke AHE test
- Common rail injector pump testing by two separate flow sensors: one for injector testing, one for pump testing.
Software advantage of the CRDI test bench
- Multi-language applys on this diesel diesel calibration machine.
- More than 7000 test plans for different brands injectors and pumps calibrations
- Intelligent algorithm isused to automatically calibrate the fuel quantity of the new injector, and generate test plan after testing.
- Automatic test the common rail injectors and pumps, Caterpillar HEUI injectors ( including 3126 injectors), EUI EUP under different working conditions, automatic analysis of measurement results, and generation of reportsafter testing.
- User can customize parameters such as rail pressure, pulse width, and fuel injectiontime when using this common rail injector test stand.
- Data backup, system software and function upgrade by romote control.
- Testing data same as Bosch, Denso, Delphi original data, accuracy can reach to be the genuine data.
- Real-time display of fuel injectionand back-flow curve, automatic testing the fuel quantity of all working conditions, automatic generation of report after
- Industrial computer real-time control, windows operating system, built-in display, touch screen operation.
- Full automatic operation when using the common rail system test bench