Technical parameter of the injector calibration machine:
1. Output power: 2.6KW
2. Rotation speed controlling: inverter
3. Power supply: 220V 50/60HZ
4. Fuel tank: 8 liters
5. Fuel temperature controlling : 40±2℃
6. Filtration: less than 5μm
7. Machine size: 700×600×670 mm
8. Weight: 110kg
9. Flow sensor of the injector tester: imported flow sensor
This diesel injector test equipment software advantage:
1. Industrial computer real-time control, Windows operating system, built-in display, touch screen operation.
2. Real-time display of fuel injection and back-flow curve, automatically tests the fuel quantity of all working conditions, and generates report after testing.
3. Correct the compensation value setting in the software, to revise the tolerance of the flow sensor, ensure the flow consistency in each step and each machine.
4.Intelligent algorithm is used on this injector tester machine, to automatically calibrate the fuel quantity of the new injector, and generate test plan after calibration.
5.Parameter customize : rail pressure, pulse width, and fuel injection time when using this diesel fuel injector tester.
6. Testing data same as Bosch, Denso, Delphi original data, accuracy can reach the original level
Common rail injector test bench hardware configuration:
1. Equipped with Bosch genuine CP3 pump, which can drive various solenoid valve common rail injectors and piezoelectric CRDI injectors.
2.Frequency inverter equipped to achieve testing function under different speed conditions.
3. The filter is used before fuel comes to flow sensor, can effectively keep the sensor clean and extend the flow sensor usage life.
4. Accurately distinguish the injectors’ defaults , for example, missing cylinders, knock cylinders, or speed limiters when the injector working on the engine.
5. Testing diesel fuel can be heating or cooling automatically.
6. Cleaning the common rail injectors by high pressure flushing.
7. The common rail injector tester has the short-circuit protection, ground protection, over pressure protection during the testing.