Common rail injector tester application:
- Bosch common rail injectors.
- Delphi common rail injectors.
- Denso common rail injectors.
- Siemens common rail injectors.
- Including piezo injectors.
- Output power: 5.5 KW.
- Power supply: 380 V /220 V, 50-60 HZ, (customer should make special statement if need 220 V).
- Motor speed:0-1450 RPM.
- Speed control: by inverter.
- Rail pressure: 0-2200 bar ( standard), 0-2700 bar (optional).
- Rail pressure tolerance: +-5bar.
- Fuel tank: 18L.
- Fuel temperature:40+-2.
- Net weight: 330kgs.
Injector test: measure the injection volume under full-loaded(VL)idling(LL),pre-injection(VE),Emission test (EM)and back-flow volume.
- Check the sealing performance of the common rail injector.
- Test the solenoid valve of the diesel injector.
- Clean the fuel injector before testing.
- User can add and edit the data by themselves.
- Save the testing report & customer information to the injector testing machine.
- Electronic quantity measurement,
- Germany brand high precision gear flow sensor .
- Rail pressure is controlled accurately by DRV/PCV.
- Cooling system: Condensers controlling temperature.
- Genuine Bosch components: CP3 pump.
- Simple injector and pump mounting
- Hood protects for flying parts.
- Circuit Shortcut protection of the diesel injector tester.
- Printing (optional).
Software advantage of the common rail diesel fuel injector tester:
- Remote upgrade.
- Intelligent system, computer can judge and tell the default part of this fuel injector tester machine.
- Rich database, injector full information are stored, same data information as Bosch ESI.
- Nearly 2000 test plans for Bosch Delphi Denso Siemens and Caterpillar common rail injectors
- Customer can edit any data by himself.
- Have data backup, system software and data upgrade functions
- Support Multi-language.